Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Digital Art / Professional ultimatesol30/Male/France Recent Activity
Deviant for 10 Years
Needs Core Membership
Statistics 143 Deviations 11,226 Comments 69,814 Pageviews

Favourites

just faving..rare faving =)

Friends

:iconartsaus:
  • Mood: Passionate
  • Listening to: Movie scores
  • Reading: Geomorphology books
  • Watching: Back to the Future III
  • Playing: DMC 4: DE
  • Drinking: Milk, water..
just one week remain for EVO'15, and Ken has been announced!



looks like we have a Kyo Kusanagi rip-off in Street Fighter V :lol:

almost every move attached with flame effect! and that Lemon Yellow hairs :XD:

well, the overall game graphics looks somewhat "Sota Toys" plastics to me...

and here is the video:




Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow



Some dudes also shares some leak information about SF V roster, so i will share them as well:

Eagle: Teased at during Comic Con and full reveal at Evo. Will be in the beta. Not playable at Evo
Ken: Reveal at Evo. Will be in the beta. Not playable at Evo
Akuma: Teased at Evo and full reveal at GDC
Si-won (NEW): Korean Hapkido grappler, reveal at GDC
Karin: Reveal at TGS
Dhalsim: Reveal at TGS
Sabrina (NEW): German femme fatale, reveal at TGS
Urien: Reveal at TGS
Lucia (NEW): Dive kick character from Final Fight. Reveal in October around GDC China and Brazil Game Show time
Juri: Reveal at Capcom Pro Tour Asia finals
Sakura: Reveal near Dreamhack Winter dates
Alex: Reveal at Capcom Cup
Guile: Reveal before launch
Zephyr (NEW): Boss character, reveal before launch
Akira: From Rival Schools, planned as pre-order DLC. Will be the first DLC character which will be added in periodically, no price point but probably around $6 if you don't pre-order. Announcement will be made sometime after both betas have ended.
Vega: DLC character to be released with Akira. No price point but also looking like $6.


WTF ? aren't they said "there will be no DLCs this time" ??

deviantID

ultimatesol

Artist | Professional | Digital Art
France
95% of my existence is made of GAMES. It's up to you to decide what to do with the remaining 5%

Profile

Nickname: Ultimatesol

Sex: Male

Occupation: Self Employer

Self introduction: Illustrator, Designer, Cartoonist (BG artist)

Interests: Games, 8-bit, Music, Galaxy, Reading, Motor Sports, Exotic Cars, Rally Cars, Motocross, Drum, ancient Greek/ Egypt.

Work environment

Monitor: 17" CRT

Software: PainterX - Photoshop CS2 - Flash

Tools: Water Color, scanner, other suplies

Things on desk: Pens, papers, materials, artbooks, figures, tons of referances

Favourite illustrators: Tsukasa Jun, Akira Yasuda(Akiman),Tsukasa Hojo, Daigo Ikeno, Sadamoto Yoshiyuki, Range Murata, Tsuchibayashi Makoto, Mori Toshiaki(Shinkirō), Nobuhiro Watsuki, Ogure Ito, Nishumura Kinu, Ogura Eisuke, Hiroaki Hashimoto, Shikidouji, Tenjin Hidetaka

Favourite genre of music: Funk, Synth funk, Jazz-Funk, Bebop, Cool Jazz, Hard Bop, Disco Funk, Groovy, Boogie, Soul, Disco, New Wave, Electronic music( synth pop,ambiance, industrial, drum n bass) acid jazz, orchestral, symphonic, instrumental, new age, Industrial rock, rock, jazz

Favorite bands / musical artists: Joe Satriani, Miles Davis, Charlie Parker, Cannonball Adderley, Sonny Rollins, Pee Wee Russell, Paul Desmond, Herbie Hancock, Joe Hisaishi, AC/ DC, George Benson, Demis Roussos, Kitaro, Grant Green, McCoy Tyner, Linda Ronstadt, Bill Withers, Eric Clapton, Kylie Minogue, Giorgio Moroder, Shirou Sagisu, Yoko Kanno, G3 (Satriani, Steve Vai, Yngwe Malmsteen), Metallica, Nightwish (Once)

Favorite movies: Kurosawa's,Beat Takeshi's,Terminator I - II, Back to the future, Scent of a Woman , Raiders of Lost Ark, Jurassic Park, Predator 1-2, Hook, Police Story,Batman Returns, Casino

Favourite photographer: National Geographic
Interests

AdCast - Ads from the Community

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:iconshirarawr:
Shirarawr Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2015  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
*O* serious drool action with your Street Fighter pieces. Drool action for all your work technically but extra drool for Street Fighter <3
Reply
:icontymestalker:
Tymestalker Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2015
Happy Birthday
Reply
:iconb3hindhaz3l3yes:
b3hindhaz3l3yes Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2015
Happy birthday! :cake:
Reply
:iconkoreelustromboli:
KoreeluStromboli Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2015  Hobbyist General Artist
Happy birthday! :la: :party:
Reply
:iconhavoc777:
HAVOC777 Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2015
Happy B-Day!Party 
Reply
Add a Comment: